The services you would provide as a Nabor support older adults in the gap between full independence and when they may require a higher level of care. Naborforce is not an at-home non-medical or home care agency. We do not provide any services that require specialized education, training or certification.
Our Nabors do the sort of things a neighbor might help with! Nabors love the variety – some visits may entail helping sort through and organize photo albums, some may include an outing for a milkshake, some may include working on a shared hobby together.
Here is a list of things that you may be asked to do:
- Meal prep and cleanup
- Light housekeeping (e.g. laundry, changing linens, sweeping the stoop, emptying the trash and recycling)
- Companionship/socialization in and outside of the home
- Other light assistance around the home (e.g. organizing, decorating, changing light bulbs)
- Arts, crafts and games
- Help with pets
- Help with technology (not highly technical)
- Help with correspondence
- Running errands with or on the behalf of the client
- Accompanied transportation to medical appointments and procedures
- Accompanied transportation for grocery shopping, social events, shopping outings, lunches, visits to the museum